Poppamies GARLIC RUB seasoning, 200 g.
Powerful garlic and Provencal herbs go well with just about anything, Poppamies ’ favourites include chicken dishes, soups, hot breads and dips. The spice mixture can be generally used for almost any food. Stir in melted butter, for example, and enjoy with crab tails, or marinate lamb chops before grilling. If you like garlic then this spice blend is just for you!
Poppamies’ RUB spices are suitable for dry marinating, ie for massaging meat, as well as for general seasoning in the home kitchen or by the grill. The spice mixture is also suitable for smoked meat. There is nothing extra in the spice, all the ingredients are rubbed in balance in terms of flavours, salt and sweetness. The spice is to be rubbed into the meat well, about 40-50 g per kilogram of meat.
- ON THE GRILL: rub the spice mixture on the meat or steak with a small drop of oil and grill the meat until cooked.
- IN THE OVEN: Rub a thick layer of the spice mixture on the meat and moisten with apple juice, for example. Cook on low heat until cooked through. Mix the root blocks with a drop of oil and swirl them in the spice mixture. Roast in the oven.
- IN THE PAN: Pat the spice on the steak or swirl the pieces of meat in the spice. Fry in a small drop of oil. Add a little liquid, such as cream, and you will get a great meat sauce.
- IN THE BOILER: Season the soups, stewed meat pots and sauces with the spice mixture.
- The spice mixture also works great as a dipping powder, mix 2 teaspoons of sour cream and let it season in the fridge.
Garlic spice mix for dry marinating and versatile cooking!
- Crayfish tails,
- Chicken dishes